Friday, November 18, 2011

have you started your holiday shopping?

I am participating in a few holiday sales this year and would love for you to come!  If you live in the tri-state area check out the following...

On Saturday, November 26th from 10 am - 4 pm 
I will be in at the Brewster Elks Lodge in Brewster, NY....
I also heard Santa will be too!

From December 3rd - 18th the Putnam Arts Council will be holding their
 Annual Holiday Craft, Art, Gift & Gourmet Sale.  
This is the 3rd year I am participating and I am super excited!


Why not think about buying handmade this year and supporting local artisans.
If you can't make it to one of these sales...you can always check out my website at
In the spirit of giving...my gift to my loyal blog readers is a 10% discount!
 Just use the code BLOG2011 when you check out.
Offer expires Dec 10, 2011.
enjoy ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

i "heart" your comments ♥