Wednesday, June 23, 2010

that's a wrap...

My worlds are forever overlapping. In tv, when one season ends, another always begins. In school, when one semester ends, another always begins. And In life, when one door closes, another always opens. So when by bff Daniele (sweetdanib) designed me my very own "That's a Wrap" cue card to help celebrate the end of my journey in graduate school, I welcomed it with open arms.

A few days later, it was official - I received my Master of Art in Art Education. Emotions were high that day, however, it was a truly memorable and rewarding event. Of course "Tam on a Stick" also thought it was pretty cool too; especially since she got to cab it to Radio City for graduation!

Now off to answer the question... "What do you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

i "heart" your comments ♥