Thursday, November 11, 2010

Acorns, Acorns, and more Acorns!

acorn cookies by Sweet Dani B

While I am busy collecting and crafting with acorns, my BFF Daniele (Sweet Dani B, as she is known in "the business") is busy, well, making edible acorns!  She is among other things, a cookie decorator extraordinaire!  Check out her latest blog post about making these adorable acorn cookies.  There are step by step instructions.  Let me know if you give it a try.  Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away!  


Wouldn't these make sweet placecards, favors, or even look just fabulous on your dessert table?!  

Acorn caps drying from my last walk in the reservation...
might as well eat a cookie while I wait :)

Enjoy ♥

1 comment:

  1. That is a LOT of caps! Wow! You are going to be very busy! xo

    ReplyDelete

i "heart" your comments ♥