Friday, December 31, 2010

new year's eve walk


I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the last day of the year than a walk in one of our most favorite places, The Ward Pound Ridge Reservation.  We (myself, my husband and my dog) spent about an hour trekking through the snow covered paths, taking in the fresh air, jumping around in the drifts and admiring how different our surroundings looked (we received about a foot and a half of the fluffy white stuff earlier this week).  It was the perfect ending to the year and gave us some time to reflect on all that has happened in 2010.  I wish you all a very happy and peaceful 2011.  



large oak tree, damaged by a storm a few years ago and later turned into a sculpture by a local artist


also part of the oak tree


What are your plans for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

i "heart" your comments ♥