Sunday, August 15, 2010

have a wonderful week!

getting a natural citrus, strawberry & raspberry slush from kelvin natural slush co.


I hope you had a lovely weekend.  I will fill you in more on mine later, but for now I am busy making a list of all I need to this week.  A few inspiring posts from the web... may they inspire you too!

Top ten art shows to see in NY this summer.

Make your own raspberry slushie from smitten kitchen!

I "heart" weddings...and this french country wedding posted on design sponge is super sweet!

Personalized oilcloth lunch bags on etsy...perfect for back-to-school!

Creativity Matters...catching up with RISD President John Maeda and the RISD blog.

US House of Representatives designates 2nd week in September "Arts in Education Week".

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

i "heart" your comments ♥